It's been a while! Let's be honest! Life got busy. We sold our house, packed, moved, unpacked and now are trying to live again! So I thought I would join this little blogger challenge to update my blog and show my new digs at the same time!
Day 1 - Current picture of me and 15 interesting facts!
1. This picture was taken 5 minutes ago. That is very current. Sporting a new hair color as of this morning too! I like new colors.
2. I love, love my new house. I am learning to love where my house is located (missing South Weber) though!
3. I love having a 2 year old. She is seriously so much fun!! Who wouldn't want to hear "I lub you" about 50 times a day! So cute!
4. I love me a really cute pair of jeans and a T-shirt. Nothing is more comfortable!
5. I didn't love my mission until a couple of years ago. I know, blasphemy!! But it is true. It took time to appreciate all that I learned and see the blessing it has been on my life. In truth it was a really hard 1 1/2 years! But I wouldn't give that time back!
6. I am the worst dancer ever! I put the white in white girl!
7. My handwriting looks almost exactly like my mom's. I love this. Her handwriting is beautiful. I practiced for years to get it right, which really came in handy in high school!
8. I love the movie "The Devil Wears Prada" but not for the movie itself. I love it because I would love to dress tres chic and have the hair styles and make-up. Maybe in my next life!!
9. I seriously have the best sisters. I know you think yours are great, but for me, I couldn't have better! They don't judge me even though I am completely unbalanced!
10. I love that Elise is exactly like me, not kinda, but exactly! It really helps me understand her and myself so much better. I am learning so much from her!
11. I could buy jackets until all the closets in our house were filled and then want more. Jackets are my shoes!
12. I don't like food. I seriously wish that I liked it more. Eating and deciding what to eat each day is the hardest!! Why are my kids such picky eaters? Hmm!
13. I have always loved the color of my eyes. They are really bright blue. They are my focal point.
(This is getting hard)
14. I am always humming under my breath. It took me forever to figure out why my kids were always humming. Then I started to notice that I did it subconsciously. Wonder where I got it from?
15. I love to clean. No, this is not my way of saying I want to clean your house. But I do find cleaning very relaxing. The more agitated that I am the more I clean. It is like yoga to me.
So there is day one! Feel free to join in on the fun. Can't say that each day will come quickly, but it will come! Blogging is fun. Just need to start doing it again!